"Oh! So YOU like cooking?"
I find myself at the receiving end of this question most of the times. To me it is a surprise as to how it is a surprise to people around me that i cook. Well , yes i cook and do a pretty decent job at that. Uh.. where did this come from? It came from being a foodie :) I loved watching Sanjeev Kapoor on Zee Tv and watching him concoct those yummy dishes as though they were a painting :) and then somewhere from there i started cooking.. and it grew and grew and grew and then here i am cooking proper food ... Well to me it is an achievement cos people dont associate a ' she can cook' tag to my personality and i guess that's where the fun is..
Well I am still not at the stage where you'd eat my food and say ' ma / daadi ke haath ka khana' but i know i am close and soon i shall be there! :)
My next target? baking :P
Somebody tell me what i am
Signing Off
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment