random realisations 5

Ever been disliked by people for being frank? well i dunno if i am frank but when angered i can hardly hold back my tongue . I don't usually lose my cool anywhere. so u dont have me yelling, shouting or fighting as often. But today i reaaalllllyy lost my cool over something that can be categorized 'trivial' and i shouted at my closest friend at office. Hmmm.. i must not have lashed back so loudly but i did and his face went for a toss and i knew i had hurt him... well before i could say sorry it was too late...

hmm long back i told naveen, i havent learnt the art of talking ( read:communicating) properly and so everyone takes me the wrong way... be it my friend who is now upset or the guy who fails to see that i can understand when he says 'lets just be friends' ..

I cant explain too much but i am going to reform myself.. and to start off i am gonna shut up. i really am... why am i blogging about it? cos you can see if i do get reformed! cos if i do u can pat my back for having become a better human and if i dont then u can laugh at me... and i wont let the latter happen :) so ... hmmm ...

so here goes nothing.... lets see how much of a better person i become by shutting up !!

Signing off ( with some hope :P)
Me

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    How I reached this blog... God knows... But found a interesting species living here... A species similar to my kind.. I am Me! Well... I can read my words in your posts... Changing urself for others will make you a different person (who have lost his/her traits just like me)... Sorry for the unsolicited advice... I have been thru this in my life... And I would say don't change what you are... [Sorry for extra dots, I am addicted to that]. See you later... Be U.

    Cheers,
    Fellow Species.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, fellow species
    i havent changed the ME! but well here and there for loved ones changes are inevitable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree with you on that. Here I go with a quotes...

    He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away. - Raymond Hull

    Cheers,
    Fellow Species

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:54 PM

    err, sorry to burst the bubble, but i'm not so sure that most people who crave for their "frankness" to be accepted like it so much when people are "frank" to them. if you can dish it out, you must learn to take it. Ask yourself if you would have digested your friend lashing out at you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "In your life, you are the most important person". :)

    ReplyDelete