Well yes it might sound like i am trying to blame someonebecause thats exactly what i am trying to do...not blame actually but asking the question to a few people who know it is being shot at them. whose fault is it
IF you can answer these questions.. do so.. cos all my anger has only added to one thing - my thought that it is UTTERLY WORTHLESS to work with people with whom you cant vibe! It is rubbish when someone says ' start working. i am sure you will get better ideas' well darling the IDEA is not a problem but it is THE EXECUTION!
I AM SORRY BUT I NEED MY WORK TO BE PERFECT TO THE T AND THAT WHEN AS A DIRECTOR I VISUALIZE A STORY I WILL GO MAD ABOUT IT TILL I GET IT ALL PERFECTLY. I AM THE TYPES WHO'D RATHER DO THE WORK HERSELF AND LET THE OTHER PERSON OBSERVE( I KNOW IT IS WRONG AND SOMEONE TAUGHT ME THAT THAT WAY I DONT LET THE OTHER PERSON PROGRESS) BUT! BUT NOT IN THINGS LIKE THESE THAT REQUIRE MAXIMUM CONCENTRATION. I DONT KNOW BUT I HATE IT WHEN PEOPE DONT WORK AND NO I DO NOT AGREE WITH FEW PEOPLE THAT 'MEET AND VIBE ' WORKS .. IT MIGHT WORK WHILE MAKING FRIENDS OR FALLING IN LOVE BUT NOT WHILE MAKING A PRODUCTION. NOPE! NOT FRO ME!
I AM HAPPY WORKING BY MYSELF AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN MY MIDDLE FINGER IS WAITING TO STRIKE AT YOUR FACE!
AND YES BEFORE I SIGN OFF - HATS OFF TO ALL THE DIRECTORS , BE IT ADS, MOVIES, OR SERIALS YOU GUYS( I AM SURE) ARE EPITOMES OF MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND PATIENCE.
SIGNING OFF
ME
P.S.: "whose fault is it?" is the title of my short film.
- that i am in vis com
- that i need to be under autonomy
- that my college even GOT autonomy
- that 3rd years have to do a short film
- that it HAS to be done in pairs
- that we dont get to decide our pairs
- that one person sits and slogs the entire process out because of their idea of perfection
- that the other just overlooks and says 'yes' or 'no' to the process
- that my script is THE BEST script in class
- that the teacher in charge loves MY dedication
- that I see her everyday discussing stuff with her
- that I hunt for the cast
- that the cast is not a co-operative one
- that we dont get the camera for a longer period
- that people dont learn their lines
- that they break into fits of laughter while the other tries to frame the entire thing
- that they wanna bond jus a nanosecond before the shot
- that I get reqlly upset that a shot is not 'comin'
- that there is no one to make me smile jus a little bit
- that I sit and rip my hair apart
- that someone can just walk in and be sorry
- that the kid gets bored
- that it begins to get dark
- that there is an outdoor shot to be done
- that sir says ' not in this time. no light. forget it'
- that the rain crashes all my hopes
- that I finally resort to compromising
- that it is easier for people to head to a party
- that no attention is paid whatsoever
- that food is F important than work
IF you can answer these questions.. do so.. cos all my anger has only added to one thing - my thought that it is UTTERLY WORTHLESS to work with people with whom you cant vibe! It is rubbish when someone says ' start working. i am sure you will get better ideas' well darling the IDEA is not a problem but it is THE EXECUTION!
I AM SORRY BUT I NEED MY WORK TO BE PERFECT TO THE T AND THAT WHEN AS A DIRECTOR I VISUALIZE A STORY I WILL GO MAD ABOUT IT TILL I GET IT ALL PERFECTLY. I AM THE TYPES WHO'D RATHER DO THE WORK HERSELF AND LET THE OTHER PERSON OBSERVE( I KNOW IT IS WRONG AND SOMEONE TAUGHT ME THAT THAT WAY I DONT LET THE OTHER PERSON PROGRESS) BUT! BUT NOT IN THINGS LIKE THESE THAT REQUIRE MAXIMUM CONCENTRATION. I DONT KNOW BUT I HATE IT WHEN PEOPE DONT WORK AND NO I DO NOT AGREE WITH FEW PEOPLE THAT 'MEET AND VIBE ' WORKS .. IT MIGHT WORK WHILE MAKING FRIENDS OR FALLING IN LOVE BUT NOT WHILE MAKING A PRODUCTION. NOPE! NOT FRO ME!
I AM HAPPY WORKING BY MYSELF AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN MY MIDDLE FINGER IS WAITING TO STRIKE AT YOUR FACE!
AND YES BEFORE I SIGN OFF - HATS OFF TO ALL THE DIRECTORS , BE IT ADS, MOVIES, OR SERIALS YOU GUYS( I AM SURE) ARE EPITOMES OF MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND PATIENCE.
SIGNING OFF
ME
P.S.: "whose fault is it?" is the title of my short film.

No comments:
Post a Comment