25th Feb 09 12:04 am

well, not so 'past bed time' for me..
so, there isnt much happening in life to be talked about. Life is slightly seeming psychedelic right now , a multicolor one at that! I have been battling with a headache for the past two weeks and i managed to 'aagh' about it today *applause*...

I NEED to set few things right and i am assuming it'd start with my 'fitness' drive tomoro morning. Which means i am to be in bed by now,which i am not! waiting for a ping actually. Last night being Shivrathri, without my own knowledge i spent most of it being awake - sleeping at 2 to wake up at 4 to msg and go back to sleep at 5 30 or something..

A word to some is a novel to others. Sigh! I am to evolve much more before i can even think of the 'W' of a writer..

head hurts! like crazy! half of it is thanks to my mind running thoughts criss-cross like the Indian rail route probably!

Need of the hour : sleep, tranquilizer and clarity with a Capital 'C'!

Anjana

No comments:

Post a Comment