I dunno where it exactly started.. but i should've known that it wasnt meant for me... Siggh... all the planning and precaution and reading up proved to be of no help.. pity! Now people would call me weak or whatever... but hello! I couldnt just bear the pain! stupid! stupid stupid! i could hear myself shouting inside my head... "hello you couldn't pull it through 24 hours???" saad!!
What am i talking about? My smart ass GM diet plan! I read up about it totally and get all the veggies and fruits required and gear myself and my mom up for the the seven days to come... and begins Day 1... my mom was skeptical about it and said probably i should first do a trial run ( considering my every day levels of food intake) I on the other hand refuse and say "yes! I am starting it off today and I WILL survive!" With pear it started and i was happy... then i cut watermelons for my office and added an orange and an apple to the list... well it seemed fine till i reached my desk and pronounced that i am on a diet!! EVERYONE sighed cos they doubted me sticking to it..I stuck to it well actually.. i was sitting in the pantry where all the food was there and was happily munching on my watermelons! all was cool even post that.. until the minute i sensed it... a sharp shooting pain in my head.... Aggggghhhh! instantly i shot a msg to my confidantes and the reply? - "hmmm... headache's normal.eat well"
Thats when I thought to myself that I dont wanna do something that leaves me paining! no no! like yeah i wanna lose weight or just plainly 'detoxify' but not at the cost of a Friggin headache!!
That was also when i realized that a life without the yummy spices is no life at all! man .... Biryani, chinese food, masala poli.... aaaaaaaaaaah :)
Sorry but i am a HARD CORE FOODIE! and not a day shall pass by without rejoicing the sense that makes it all matter - Taste!!
:)
Anjana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hehe..GM diet is surely not for me :P
ReplyDeleteThere is this colleague of mine, she follows the gm diet once in 2 months. She is crazy i say! phew!
I wudnt survive for sure on a GM diet.
a colleague of mine does that too!! man no.. i'd rather thank God for every friggin morsel that i eat :)
ReplyDeletei am also itching to start the GM diet.. but when i have a home maybe :)
ReplyDeleteLol... Hi Sneha... if u love food, DONT :) Personal advice!
ReplyDeletehmm .. well strangely it was interesting to read this post :P
ReplyDeletewell i weigh like arnd 25 pounds thn i shd be .. its partly hereditary and partly coz of myself .. well there has not been a single day when i tried to be on diet .. i do once in a while cut down on oils n stuff but thts jus coz i had eaten too much of it .. well my point is .. i am what i am .. u can try a dozen things the ultimate thing is r u happy to be wht u are ..
Dude the GM diets ridiculous, it only works for the ppl at GM who sit around in one place handling one car part all day :P
ReplyDelete@s7sara... I realized that post the diet :) i love the way i am and myself too much to pain myself thru all this!
ReplyDelete@akx!!!! :) bebes sometimes no we try to become GMs in life no... that stupidity is called dieting ya!