What the Hell!!! I am sorry but i am supremely angry! ' we promise that there will no problems for any sports person in this country!!!' Having said that Pakistan should atleast maintain security.... Vaas, Mendis, Sangakara and 5 more! SHOT! at one go!!! what is this holi???? Whom are they kidding at?
I am so angry with Pakistan's incapability to ensure security of a team visiting them! I am glad that India refused to play at Pak cos i would have lost it if it had happened to any Indian player!
Yes, Pakistan has been in the middle of all this wrong action for a while, but hello!!!! What kind of security is this????!!! Who wil want to go back to pakistan! I really wanna know!
Ask me, STOP TOURING PAKISTAN! let them travel and play. Boycott them!
ANGER!!!!!!!!
This isnt abt cricket, this is about responsibility! really! its not whether its Sri Lanka, India or Aussies OR even Pak! Its about integrity of Cricket!
Tch Tch! bad very bad!!Complete Disappointment! Right now i cant just dislike Pakistan any worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ITS UTTER SHAME FOR EVERY HUMAN BEING...
ReplyDeleteAll said and done...we still are not sure who owns the said aggression...why are we looking into this in BIG way...there's terrorism happening all around...why are we owning up for this event alone...
2 reasons why the series went ahead when everyone else opted out...
1. SL always have an edge over Pak irrespective of the Venue...
2. Monetory gain to the Board for having undertaken the Tour...