Right now...

At this moment while I am sitting to add something to my blog, a few ideas rush past my mind and even though they are somewhat 'there', I want to type THIS post out.. Not like this is a significant one but yeah well I am trying to place a reality check all over again.. Like I guess it is an every week thing that i need to do.. hmmm..

Something that i want to share here is that I was awake the other night way until morning and I was just online, when a conversation with a friend of mine made me take a look back at my posts and do a mental tally of the creative and non-creative ones. Slowly, I begun reading all of my posts ( running through them actually) and i realized that not much has changed in me... Well yes, I am two years older and am working and all that, but the crux is the same. I am still talking about food, love, music, men and sad people... and I was surprised and happy at the same time. cos in the past years I have come a VERY long way and I used to think "Anjana , you've changed so much!tch,tch!" But hell No!! I am still where i started and yeah thats kinda cool! it feels like I have just added on to my shopping list... like just put things along with the existing ones and see what happens :P

Well, change is inevitable and I have seen that in me and my answer to that is a very amused ' Niceee!'....hmmm... uh okay! 'train' of thought ended :P he he


Signing Off
Me

1 comment:

  1. good for you .. many change with time and try to become better ...


    looks lik u hav been ther for long ..

    ReplyDelete