32th

What is friggin 32th? thats too many a sweet tooth!

Now a 'sweet tooth' is a fondness for food that is sweet.

Sweet Tooth may also refer to:

Courtesy: Wikipedia.org

Now that i have defined what a sweet tooth is, i can peacefully go into writing what i thought. Now a sweet tooth as you just read is someone who has a liking for sweet stuff. But what about someone who has a liking for more than just that? I call that kinda person a 'sweet 32th'. It sounds complete too .. he he ... anyway.. I am talking about food now cos in the past one year ( thanks to Mirchi, I guess) I have developed a strong respect for anything edible. Allow me once again, to explain..

I have always been someone who has , to mildly put it, consumed a lot .. It still is a surprise to people around me as to how i can eat so much and still stay like the post-meal tooth pick. My pat reply to that is 'high metabolic rate'. Well anyway, I am a very fine eater and very picky one at that. i need certain things in place and i wont eat something that is even lesserish than 100% perfect food. hmmm.. it might be arrogant but thats me!

Earlier, i used to gorge on chocolates and loads of homemade stuff. but later, it was college ka khana and now office's stuff...

As Vidya recognizes me "She is a pondy bazar of food" or as she puts my eating talent " she is passionate about her food" . . Lol!

There are many in my office who have similar ideas towards food. for example there is
  • Darbuka Shiva who is a Kesari freak! ( he is my guru in eating , cos to date i haven't had to guts to mix kesari and ice cream or dosa!!)
  • Vidya who is a chat freak! she loves to get EVERYONE up and about to go eat, but she herself hardly does.
these are like few examples. I have friends who are Water freaks. yes! water to them is like world or something. easily gulping bottles of water and keeping the housekeeping folks on their toes these guys are just like ugh at times but they make sense.

I belong to the random category of eaters. ooh,since we are at this let us analyze or create the kinda eaters :) !

A. the gentle eater/ spoonies 1.0 :

these are people who eat less and talk less and act less. for them a dosa is enough to burp through lunch. They are spoonies 1.0 because 'just a spoon off your plate please' is their mantra to get through lunch.

B. The mild eaters/ sharies :

These guys eat with someone. their order is usually along the lines of 'haan i will split it with you ok. so you order what you like', thus the sharies tag to them. I dont appreciate such folks cos unless its your 3rd round of meal you should not share food !!!

C. the MY FOOD/ the pasies( thats tamil btw) :
These people, are like me. Put food in front of us anytime, any bloody time and we'd eat it. That doesnt mean its any food! its gotta be in the flow.. like starters ku dosai or roti, then sambar and then curd rice and then ( if someone's dabba permits) desserts! lol ... we are quite choosy about what we eat- simply the tastiest!

There's more to the 'food blog' that i want to add but thats again for laters!

Signing Off
Me



2 comments:

  1. haha that was really an interesting classification and i guess i must be of the type 'C' and presume most guys would fall under that category..dont they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno about the guys but i know a few girls ( including moi) who are tailor made for this category :)

    ReplyDelete