No no this is not that beautiful song... but a memory much more than that... Not long ago I got into one of my fits of sudden writing and with no pen or paper or MS Word I ended up typing it out on my mobile... hmmm...only two or just three people read it .... one said it was beautiful and the other felt proud... of me maybe... Shortly after, I transfered the entire lot of messages onto my computer...
and then suddenly one day i was going thru it all and then found an arm of that spur of the moment writing.... reading it made my heart race up and I searched for the rest of it to make the picture meaningful.... though I knew every word of it I still wanted to search for just that msg! but in vain.. I still haven't found all of it.... what is it about?
and then suddenly one day i was going thru it all and then found an arm of that spur of the moment writing.... reading it made my heart race up and I searched for the rest of it to make the picture meaningful.... though I knew every word of it I still wanted to search for just that msg! but in vain.. I still haven't found all of it.... what is it about?
Its about this girl who is the prettiest of her lot and different as well.. she sits one day on a mound of fresh green grass with her palate in one hand and a brush in the other... she is sitting and looking at everything thats spread wide and far before her eyes... and then they go by.. butterflies... not one not two.. many ... as though the wind had carried them all here... she watched them flutter by... she did not react like someone of her age would.... they danced, spread their colorful wings, sat on her shoulder and asked her to paint... to paint a world full of their colors, a world full of joy... but when she was done painting her castle in the air, it was of all colors devoid..
I wish I find that message... cos that was beautiful... the story and that time... how I wish....
Signing Off
Me

enna di ma ithu? chinna ponnu maadhiri - butterfly, kaka, kuruvi nu...
ReplyDeleteseri seri, antha msg kidaicha enakkum forward panni udu...
:-P