I came across this post yesterday that was a self note about the kinda men we meet in life. I am not taking off from it but its just that I too thought of someone in my life whom i should warn my daughters about :D
Men aren't the blamed lot for no reason. Something about men that always drives me mad is their silence.. It irks me at times, its as bad as someone running their nails on the blackboard.. they can slip into these silences for which god knows how only they have reasons. It isnt wrong but hello not always! When you turn your back and give a reason somewhere in mid air and just slip into this silent darkness, how is anyone to understand let alone respect you? hmmm... and the rest that follows is better not spoken about at all!
If you can just someday just stop, listen and hold me if i cry, cos dude thats the last i'd give you... Ever!
Signing Off
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment