I am pissed ... very very pissed. You see I am this person who is VERY particular about my food.. or actually any food for that matter. I dont disrespect it all! but today was the worst of it all..
Well when Anjana talks about food its Holy.. even if it is Fish i respect it! hmmm... why am I fuming over here as though someone switched off my mic mid way a great link? Cos today I was insulted a bit.
So the girl gang of office decides to go have waffles. Now waffles for me is like uhmmm very special.. its close, sentimental ( i refused to eat one for months cos of the same reason) and I hold it dear. The mere sound of the word can have me smiling and sighing. So such is the story. So I am at my favourite place, at my favourite table ( with a different crowd) waiting for my waffles to come. It had been long and i felt as though I was going to meet my child or something! Such was the joy! Now in all this i forget telling you that we went there at 4 pm! thats an hour before my show and thanks to chennai's traffic i need an easy 15 min to get to office. So at 4:40 , i get up and leave , not even tasting let alone seeing my waffles. A happy 2 minutes after i find an auto my friend calls up and says come back its here! sigh but I couldnt so I ask her to pack it and bring it back to office for me and she says she will!
After 20 minutes I get an sms saying that my waffles is at office but with another friend of mine. So I search for her and find her inside the office! "where's my waffle da?", "uh with security sir!" Hello!!!!! with SECURITY SIR? you mean not inside a fridge??? WTF!!
I run out to rescue my waffles only to run to pantry with it as though it were dying to see that it indeed was! the waffle had gone all soggy and the ice cream had melted down :( WTF!!
I ate it but in anger. Not in the way Anjana eats her waffles , with all love and passion for it! hmmmph!! I am not over acting but a minute's common sense from my friend's end could have saved my waffle! Sigh! but what does she know what it means to me and how sacred it is to me!
Henceforth, People, Please respect others' food! please treat it as your own! what if you had to eat soggy and sad waffles? you wouldn't like it na! then dont do this! Least of all to me!!
Signing Off
Me
P.S: In all this i wanted to send an sms to a faraway human wishing to be taken for waffles , properly!!
Well when Anjana talks about food its Holy.. even if it is Fish i respect it! hmmm... why am I fuming over here as though someone switched off my mic mid way a great link? Cos today I was insulted a bit.
So the girl gang of office decides to go have waffles. Now waffles for me is like uhmmm very special.. its close, sentimental ( i refused to eat one for months cos of the same reason) and I hold it dear. The mere sound of the word can have me smiling and sighing. So such is the story. So I am at my favourite place, at my favourite table ( with a different crowd) waiting for my waffles to come. It had been long and i felt as though I was going to meet my child or something! Such was the joy! Now in all this i forget telling you that we went there at 4 pm! thats an hour before my show and thanks to chennai's traffic i need an easy 15 min to get to office. So at 4:40 , i get up and leave , not even tasting let alone seeing my waffles. A happy 2 minutes after i find an auto my friend calls up and says come back its here! sigh but I couldnt so I ask her to pack it and bring it back to office for me and she says she will!
After 20 minutes I get an sms saying that my waffles is at office but with another friend of mine. So I search for her and find her inside the office! "where's my waffle da?", "uh with security sir!" Hello!!!!! with SECURITY SIR? you mean not inside a fridge??? WTF!!
I run out to rescue my waffles only to run to pantry with it as though it were dying to see that it indeed was! the waffle had gone all soggy and the ice cream had melted down :( WTF!!
I ate it but in anger. Not in the way Anjana eats her waffles , with all love and passion for it! hmmmph!! I am not over acting but a minute's common sense from my friend's end could have saved my waffle! Sigh! but what does she know what it means to me and how sacred it is to me!
Henceforth, People, Please respect others' food! please treat it as your own! what if you had to eat soggy and sad waffles? you wouldn't like it na! then dont do this! Least of all to me!!
Signing Off
Me
P.S: In all this i wanted to send an sms to a faraway human wishing to be taken for waffles , properly!!

Lol....seriously .... Lol.. your blog makes eccentrically wacky yet surprisingly intriguing reading.. Anjana IYER!
ReplyDelete