This is what most of the people who try to get in touch with me , hear most of the time. Yup, I am selective when it comes to answering a call or maybe even a msg. This doesnt mean I dont want to talk to you. But it means a lot of other things. For example, if u are the types who wont hang up soon I am sorry I wont pick your call during the day.
Plus half the time there is no splendid reason as to why someone calls me. Largely and off late I have noticed that I am playing the role of an Agony Aunt to a particular person and at 21 I am not yet mentally there to do it! Like I can listen, yes! Thats one of my best talents but I am not sure if I can solve your issues, cos they are like mine and when I cant find solution to mine where can I to yours?
Hmmm. I know I sound selfish , but I have just one justification- I dont want to pay half attention or no attention at all when I know I cant be of help. Maybe this is why I am in the state that I am as well. People have told me that earlier as well, that I am selfisjh.I am not seriously! I am just wierdly practical and no I dont twist things to suit my needs, not anymore!
I dont know! Maybe its just pay back types. That I dont seem to be the first person to reach out around and thats why I am not settled in my head either! Well see simple, if I do care about you I will wake up in the middle of nowhere and still run to your help maybe even after 40 missed calls. So, Dont think I forgot! cos I cant :)
Whatever!!
Signing Off
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hahahah. wonderful misanthropy for miss 5 'o clock. geez, wonder what your callers think. :)
ReplyDeleteYou sound selfish!! Big deal! You gotto be happy there are at least a few who want to speak to you!
ReplyDeleteI hope that 21 year guy finds a better person to talk to!
@Bobo
ReplyDeleteLol no i am not that bad .. well tell me u dont do this ever? :D
@ Anon
That 21 was about me!! lol and mr/ms. anon i am not too selfish... temme times when u wanted to just be by yourself and not be an agony aunt.. no justifications! i am this way thassall!
oh, i do this all the time.
ReplyDeletebut i'm not the one with the public radio show. :)