Here's to a happy and not so happy month!
  • This birthday was super special and i am glad i am born
  • I spent a lot on food :)
  • just in 24 hours!
  • I love sleepovers
  • I am so stressed this entire month that i would have happily taken a few lives
  • I hate imperfect works
  • I hate many ppl these days
  • I hate phones at night... sometimes talking to three ppl can get the best of u!
  • I am learning to be rude ( more than what i was)
  • Overdose - A word that i would swear by and swear at!
  • Hmmm...
  • I still am patient!
  • I wish i knew why
  • I hate seeing silver swifts on the roads
  • I actually dont hate it!
  • I just fear that one day i will know all their numbers by heart
  • or maybe recognize the owners
  • I wish
  • I wish a lot of stuff
  • Job is hitting me
  • Real Hard!
  • I will fight!
  • Not to argue but to get to the top
  • I love Saris
  • and that too black ones :)
  • I love Cricket!
  • And the IPL!
  • and the Chennai Superkings!
  • And Sreesanth!
  • And for the first time in my life i 'looked' at a cute guy 'looking' at me and it was fun :P
  • But he walked away
  • Watching plays by yourself can be fun!
  • I am falling down at my salsa class :)
  • not once but ten times!
  • I am *happy* that people think i can actually model :P
  • for pictures obviously!
  • Oh! Even though i wont do a Size Zero, I will reduce by mid July!
  • Hmmm...
  • This is a long rant!
  • But you are still reading it!
  • Hmmm...
  • I will wait!
  • And get slapped in return
  • but will still wait
  • Hmmm...
  • My next tattoo is on its way :)
  • This is Fun!!

Signing Off

A Heavily confused, irritated and a bit patient - Me!

1 comment:

  1. yo!! that was nice, how do i put t in2 words?? lets says, i ve seen u post this kinda blog b 4.. hmm, m not ctually , tryin 2 intrude, jus tht sometimes(i dont get time to even login)i like reading your blogs. well, this is ma second post. n hey Aj , i admire ya. kewl grl.... cheers!!

    Suddy

    ReplyDelete