Hmmm, I have been writing a lot lately.. and its kinda ore 'heart felt' stuff... Valid na, that is the reason i have a blog. Not cos I want to publicize my life online but because I want to write whatever I feel and well if its online I really don't care. No I really DON'T! If there has been some filtering in what i wrote that's cos well I cared or what ever. I dont think I do any more.. Hmmm quite away from the point I was thinking about what all runs through my mind in a day.
Hmmm actually no, I just want to rant... I hate so many things at this point in time its not funny. But, I am hoping this feeling dies out soon. Like not real soon cos i can deal with a bit more maybe.. lets see. Ok , to add to all the nonsense in life or shall I call it naansense in life CSK lost! and F$%k i was so upset. Well yes, may the best team win and all that. We fought well , and it went down to the last ball. Hmmm masala finals it was and on that note i will miss IPL.... like seriously it was such an addiction that i dont know what can substitute for that now... lol, pn that note hats off to Lalit Modi whose brainchild IPL is :)
Next, why the F%#k am i still around here and caring? Sigh i so hate the fact that whatever happens and how much ever I get up and about the "I shall avoid u " thought I am not able to muster up all the courage to go on with it... Nope it isnt cute or nice or awwww! its plain annoying and i hope to get a grip soon! hmmm
And to you! U can be smart and device ideas to what push me away but nope u cant do this! No way is it on! If u were reading this then GOOD cos i want to hit u hard. So bloody hard that it wont acutally hurt but u will get how i feel.. I wish u never were! and what difference does anything make to u? Try being nice !
I am tired! Big time. Of a lot of things. I am tired of whining, I know i am right now, but i plan to put an end to it. I am tired of so many goddamn things... but well mentioning it more and more will make me whine. Hmmm...
I wish things change soon.. people, luck, life and all the rest of it!
On the brighter side ...... lol i am still laughing!
Signing Off
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"And to you! U can be smart and device ideas to what push me away but nope u cant do this! No way is it on! If u were reading this then GOOD cos i want to hit u hard. So bloody hard that it wont acutally hurt but u will get how i feel.. I wish u never were! and what difference does anything make to u? Try being nice !"
ReplyDeleteYou know, thats interesting......and for reasons I alone know..... Which is kind of sad :) Don't you think? *sad smile*
god... that was a good one...will use it in the future ! amazing line... really... !
ReplyDeleteIf u were reading this then GOOD cos i want to hit u hard. So bloody hard that it wont acutally hurt but u will get how i feel..
hope you feel a lot better now...
=>>the stone with a heart
http://another-bites-the-dust.blogspot.com/
http://vetti-times.blogspot.com/
http://opposingthewind.blogspot.com/