When the laughter dies out,
when the smiles fade away,
when the darkness touches me...
When all that is,is all that was,
When the tide comes to pass,
When the darkness pulls me in..
When the mask slips away,
When the lip fails to say,
When my heart never does beat...
When the sun rises to shine,
When the birds sing to joy,
When the soul brims to flow...
When I look around the world in me,
When I fail to utter a word,
When the tear threatens to trickle down...
When I know there is no one to hold on to,
When I know that nothing will last,
When I feel blinded and stranded..
When I wanted to feel the warmth,
When I knew that love is there,
When I knew that life's to live...
It was you and now the memories... the heart never forgets.. It wishes to step back to those days when it all was nice... back to those days when we never dreamt of days like these... through this shall we sail across? Come take my hand and look ahead, with me..
Signing Off
Me
October ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

maybe its too late..maybe its too hard..?
ReplyDelete