Fuzzies In The Head!

These fuzzies come out of nowhere and then stay for a while blinding you and leaving you dazed.. and i haven't written about them in ages! now explaining them is gonna make my blog look like a longer komanam a.k.a langot! lol so here goes nothing all over again!

  • I cant understand guys! not cos they are complicated , but cos they are so complex
  • I realize that when you got it, give it!
  • No one is worth your blood, sweat and tears
  • I can write well
  • I miss many friends
  • Most of msgs these days are from aircel
  • forget romance i'm not even THIS close to looking at a likable guy
  • yes, thats a problem!
  • and no I am not desperate
  • I love phones
  • and I will keep changing them
  • and I have 14 so far!
  • Apparently, I am lucky...
  • the point is .. to whom?
  • I am stubborn
  • Cos I have a friggin point you ass!
  • I am fat!
  • Period!
  • and no I am too lazy to work out!
  • Having said that I love pigging out on chocolates!
  • I still hate flowers
  • I love my show
  • but I really wish it didnt screw my so called social life :P
  • but seriously, whom am i kidding!
  • ok I dunno why I said that!
  • I blog only at night!
  • cos morons bug me otherwise and never let me write
  • and few more dont even understand what a instinctive post is and what i make- up daala hua write up is!
  • I still miss him!
  • and the worst is in spite of knowing he might just be a complete sucker
  • Hoo! Haa! Hoo! doesnt help!
  • Men!!
  • I still dunno why I am single
  • No you jerk I am not desperate
  • Just that I too want company
  • Fuggoff! why am I telling you this?
  • I love my Job
  • In spite of mega talented people spoiling things
  • I can be dead angry
  • and at that time I break phones!
  • ask my sony ericsson!
  • some people just cant sing alaipayuthey!! he he
  • I love anna ( tamil anna - not the name Anna!)
  • I tend to argue shit loads
  • hmmm!
  • I love fighting with dino! its Fun!
  • I love my baby sis!
  • and she is the only female child i'd consider EVER in my life worthing having as my kid!
  • otherwise I still think I want boys for children!
  • that reminds me of smruthi's curse!
  • that i will have FIVE friggin girls!
  • right!!!
  • i love that girl!
  • shit its been so long!
  • kannu patruthu!
  • :(
  • I know someone who is a COMPLETE opposite to what I am!
  • and I think he is fun!
  • Just wondering how someone cant like cricket and chocolates !
  • I think I am wierd at times cos I love Chennai's traffic!
  • It rocks!
  • hey, I love Chennai!
  • and I want another Tattoo!!
  • on my neck!
  • Om Mani Padme Hum
  • I love the hanuman temple at Nanganallur
  • which made me think!
  • I want a guy who loves tradition!
  • wokay.. this is never ending!
  • and hey Pacha will be here!
  • He and I are like scan mental copies!
  • So when He throws a fit , I can give him the Eye
  • but I wont let him do that!
  • Okay, good night!!
  • Shit, This IS a komanam!!
  • Oh and please to check this out - www.radioandmusic.com ( within the next 15 days)
  • cos an article i wrote is there..
  • :)

Signing Off
Me

6 comments:

  1. hmmm..if we just replace the guy part with a gal, that would make my post :) on the same lines.

    hey the article in RadioAndMusic was good :)

    a small doubt - can someone hold you for the words one said on Air? as in a wrong fact, or some statement one makes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey pradddy!

    thats an immediate read huh! thanks about my article.. and yeah if i majorly screw up on a fact and it is noted by even say my listener i am at shame!! you cant hold back anything said on radio cos its live na... i've done mistakes and made ammends too , though nothing serious ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will have 5 girls..pretty ones in pink frocks and satin ribbons.. :) only ur baby sis huh.. wouldnt u consider having me as ur daughter??!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u smruthi!!! FIVE girls!! and hey all will come to you.. yes you are my baby... but u are not a toddler :D u are my firstest baby ... so u are waaaay ahead in the ladder

    ReplyDelete
  5. why on god's earth would all come to me?? they're ur pretty lil pink daughters! but u said u would consider only her!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh okie, thanks for the info.

    I really have an admiration for RJ's, gosh you people talk so much and so fast with hardly any time to think :) My brain would not decipher so much at that rate.

    got to see a RJ's from Radio one live in action - thats when i realised RJ's really rock :)

    ReplyDelete