September Words: Random

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we areas my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends

This song by green day is what came to my mind when I thought of the month September.. these lines ring a bell of things I’d just want to sleep through… That’s cos there is a concept that I was once told… that when you are very troubled about something if you sleep it over you will find a solution sorts and I think I really need to sleep through September. With not more than 10 day left for this month to end I am looking back at a month full of OH MY GOD’s!!

Well seriously, I have been wanting to blog about quite a lot of things and all through the times of this month I’d just say “ok not today but surely tomoro!”

I had actually thought of lines that I wanted to start this blog with… very rhyming ones but well, the usual thing of bathroom ideas just get washed away in the drain…

Its one not so happy feeling this month, right from being angry to wanting to cry out about things that I have sorely missed this month has managed to poke and pick at things that I want to put to rest.. There was something that I wanted to say so badly… guess that’s the issue with the mind, it remembers but also forgets. I need a Dictaphone soon!
Of pain, loss, hopes and lots of things that my life wants to set right…. That’s all this September has been to me….

Oh and thanks to Sujatha I got a nice title for my blog… :)

Signing off
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment