"Munni, come here ... where have you been all day long??"

"nowhere ma... i was playing behind that huge banyan tree"

"playing? at this hour ? With whom?"

"with that pretty girl ma. She is just like me!!"

"which girl? there is no girl of your age that i know of. Don't go around playing with strangers"

"but she is really nice ma. She is this tall( flattens out her palm near her shoulder) ma. JUST like me."

"hey ram. The children of these days.... now go wash up for dinner!"... "wait!! come back here munni.... Where is your shaadi ki gudiya??"

"I ..... I am sorry ma"

"what did you do with it?? hey ram, don't tell me you lost it! it cost us a lot to buy you that doll!!Where is it you little witch??"

"I ... I gave it to her ma"

"to HER??? Who is she ?? Hey Ram!!"

"she... she is my new friend ma... i like her so i gave her my most precious toy"

"what did she give you in return??"

"she.... she .... gave me a lot of pain ma......."

10 comments:

  1. The blog leaves behind an element of suspense. Can i expect part 2 of this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well .. if one does happen you will get to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Archi,Cheer up.why r u this much sad?
    I felt like crying :( after reading ur story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you....can i help with your pain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you not helped me already?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont know......just asking.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant do without your help love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:39 PM

    you both get started anywhere haan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ei do you plan to like update? ever?

    ReplyDelete
  10. good stuff lady!

    "she.... she .... gave me a lot of pain ma......."

    I liked those lines!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete