Well its the revival of my dead blog and this time it is in blogger beta mode ( am still to see the difference). hmm anyway .. smruths, my babey, said that she wanted to read others' blogs so as to not get bored.... hmmm ... blah!
Lots happened since my last blog and somehow i have not been able to come up with something extremely solid to blog,but TODAY is different. Its different cos i saw Dhoom 2 and that kinda pushed me to blog ( i see that sus did the same too after seeing Dhoom 2) . Basically it was a meaty movie for me cos there was loads to criticize about in that movie and HA!! lol... anyway here are random pointers of life since last blog ( Dhoom comes right in the end) :
Lots happened since my last blog and somehow i have not been able to come up with something extremely solid to blog,but TODAY is different. Its different cos i saw Dhoom 2 and that kinda pushed me to blog ( i see that sus did the same too after seeing Dhoom 2) . Basically it was a meaty movie for me cos there was loads to criticize about in that movie and HA!! lol... anyway here are random pointers of life since last blog ( Dhoom comes right in the end) :
- I haven't blogged in ages
- Pacha's (my uncle's) wedding rocked
- I love saris
- people change and so do I
- We grow up
- And pick strange paths
- It might be a challenge or an ambush
- But i am ready to face it
- I am in love with silly girlie things
- I love being a girl
- I am in TVP ( i know it makes no sense to you)
- I am already beginning to miss M.O.P.
- Too much of lou can be a nag
- I miss K.O.F.
- Girls' chats can be fun :)
- I love yusuf's food
- I blush
- Little Italy charges a bomb
- Cheese is sin
- But I love indulging in it
- Cos i never put on weight :)
- I cry :P
- I want a tattoo
- I love living by myself
- History repeats itself... its how you change it!
- I have changed it
- I don't want to hold old school grudges
- I love naveen *grin,blush,blah*
- Panchathanthiram is an awesome movie
- Stella was fun
- I love running a one man show
- Cos i win :)
- And i dont have to share the money
- Christmas is fast approaching , so is ethi's culturals
- I am ME!
- Dhoom is a waste of money
- Aishwarya Rai is EWW!! with a sad dusky tan
- Bipasha's red hair is gah!
- I can whistle LOUDER than most guys
- Hrithik's dance is tongue-waddling hot
- Abhishek HIMSELF is hot
- He has sexy lower lips
- Dhoom 3 should not be made
- Indian movies are losing their class
- Don and Dhoom 2 are feasts for critics
- I am quite a girl :)
- DONT WATCH DHOOM 2...
- Bikes come only towards the end but they are SEXY!!!
- We're going for the class trip :D
- I am excited
- I want to go MGM instead :P
- I am a nice student :P
- I wanna be able to sing...
- I want to just sit , dreaming, smiling
- I love life :)
signing off
Me

Naveen loves you too......very much....zindagi mein bahut din baad ek chaen sa aa gaya......tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya hai :)
ReplyDeleteDood! That Dhoom movie! Bleddy!
ReplyDeleteAGREED with the whole Dhoom 2 sucks thing! Also agreed with hrithik's dance being tongue-waggling hot.. but totally disagreed on abhishek bachan looking sexy or hot or cute even. sorry.. heheh
ReplyDeleteWell, Random thoughts... They've given a lot of life to this post...
ReplyDeleteInfact it was fun reading.. Sounded like your brain was talking :P
Write loads..