.. to year 2006 I have a lot to recollect, remember and learn from this year. Until a few years back I had this habit of noting down important things as they happened,in my table calendar.It was a good way for me to look back and go 'oh my god, so THAT happened then!' and sort of analyze how much things had changed or not changed since the happening of that event.
But ever since I got into 2nd year I kind of lost time and interest in continuing that routine. I think it is because so much started happening that my calendar ran out of place to write.
Ahem... 2006 as such has been a very 'close to my heart' year for a million reasons. It was in 2006 that I learnt a lot, let go off a lot of things , did many things and realized that things are no longer about people around me but more about me. It is funny to see that I realized only after a real long time in my life, but what the hell... isn't life about stumbling, getting up learning a lesson and moving on.. well I did just that!
You see there are few things I want to tell you about that happened in 06 for me but the it'd become a real long blog and I cant do that.. hmmm.
There's
Signing Off
Me
But ever since I got into 2nd year I kind of lost time and interest in continuing that routine. I think it is because so much started happening that my calendar ran out of place to write.
Ahem... 2006 as such has been a very 'close to my heart' year for a million reasons. It was in 2006 that I learnt a lot, let go off a lot of things , did many things and realized that things are no longer about people around me but more about me. It is funny to see that I realized only after a real long time in my life, but what the hell... isn't life about stumbling, getting up learning a lesson and moving on.. well I did just that!
You see there are few things I want to tell you about that happened in 06 for me but the it'd become a real long blog and I cant do that.. hmmm.
There's
- Love
- Life
- People
- Friends
- Me
Signing Off
Me

No comments:
Post a Comment