Amma calls me that! like almost everytime that there is a family meet that's what i am 'anti-social'. Call it what you like but i really don't want people around me. Most of the time i spend with akx or my comp or my phone ( i msg say 3 people all day long- akx-thats when she's not with me, Mr.Jam Moderator and someone who has some favour suddenly) I don't see the need to interact . This is VERY funny coming from me as 3/4th of my world thinks that no one can be as extrovertish as me and no one can 'gel' as well as me. I don't deny that , but I am going through this really long phase since i think last year and i am totally not into socialising to which there are solid reasons:
At this point in time of my life its only akshaya ans Mr.J M who are in my social circle or is it a line? lol ;)
Signing off
Me
Actually no one but say akx and vimal or just akx would understand this.
- I have had annoying experiences at work areas with people and thus i hate people who work by lifting off work, showing off things that they didnt do and those who just open their mouth about a subject but know nothing concrete!
- I dislike back talking. I have grown up hearing things ON my face and prefer things that way. there's a 'white' way of doing back talking but not the way people in my family do it. It has lifted my respect and love for them completely.
- I believe people think that i am extremely fickle minded. I am not! no i am serious i am not fickle minded, i just follow my instinct and i dont usually regret come what may. people dont like that and i am sorry but i really wouldnt want to help it!
- I am a person who is in this course( vis com) which is VERY time consuming .Especially if you are the types who will do three times the work given. This gives me no time for family,friends or love life! So people think i am rude.
- I undertook a highly responsible post in college last year ( the cul sec) and i put my heart, soul and blood into it and emerged successful! Again i didnt have time so i just literally went into hiding from anyone who demanded even a second of my time and that habit stuck i suppose.
- There is nothing solid to talk or think about in my life(academically) and so i fool around, do wierd things (long earrings suddenly IS wierd) and have some harmless fun. For this i am called names which i dont seem to relate to in any sense of the word. I am upset cos someone seems to feel that i influence my friend the other round. Its stupid!
So for this reason people think i am dumb, stupid and not serious. I am serious god damn it !! I dont want to prove that to you! - Apart from which i CANT stand people who are bloody false, stupid or dumb. I am not smart or intelligent but i cant stand people who look at the delete button and ask 'oh so does this help to delete?' are you kidding me?
At this point in time of my life its only akshaya ans Mr.J M who are in my social circle or is it a line? lol ;)
Signing off
Me
Actually no one but say akx and vimal or just akx would understand this.

aw. hugz. and actually you dont need a reason to be anti social. you need a reason.. apart from stupidity ofcourse.. to be social if you ask me. and wouldnt your jam bitch understand?
ReplyDeletemy jam bich would understand ... he's my darling :P
ReplyDelete