The Mirror has two faces

70 years old it was... A new rosewood frame with roses and ferns running around it... It sat prettily on her dressing table... It watched her curl, wipe her rouge off, dress, undress, smile, rehearse "I love you's" with many different names.... It sat day in and out, night after night watching her grow.. then one day.. It decided to change.. Yes, mirrors were there to do what you did... left? left! Smile? Smile! "Oh,how boring!!" It thought. "Let the night roll by and I will change something! I am sure she will be happy to see something new! poor her!"

What would happen , if you woke up and you saw a new you, you didnt know?!!

3 comments:

  1. I was struck at once by two things on this post:

    1) In regards to punctuation and capitalizations I'm not sure if you were going for poetry or prose. I'm not a huge poetry fan, but thought you could swing this post either way.

    2) This is probaly one of the more thought provoking prompts I've seen on the internet of late. It speaks of a quick and inquisitive mind. I added your prompt to my writing log.

    I hope you are having a great day!
    Sammantha
    www.fordsparamours.com

    ReplyDelete