This feels weird! So there is some random problem in my desk’s comp .. It doesn’t allow me to open blogger.com and to borrow a system depresses me L well.. So I am resorting to a basic measure – of typing it all out on word L UGH!!! But well… So over the past few days there’s been loads that I wanted to blog about and let the part begin :P

Have you ever!!

This series as I wish to call it is stuff that’s in close relevance to STUPIDITY :D And as the name suggests I am asking you all if you have ever done this shit like this :D

* Have you ever jumped off the 30th stair of the entrance of a building just cos some guy said ‘Ha! You cant do that!!!’ ( oh btw this was at age 5) – I have!
* Have you ever , while at the station to send off ur uncle, jumped into his arms with just your milk bottle and traveled from Nagpur to Chennai ? – I have!
* Have you ever taken a refill, mashed touch me not leaves with it and mixed talc and water and ‘cooked’ as a kid? – I have!
* Have you ever beaten up a guy while at school with a split and bleeding forehead- I have!
* Have you broken your own pencil box , walked up to the principal and spilt crocodile tears just to get a guy punished? – I have!
* Have you gotten whacked by your teacher for not completing notes when the entire class has done otherwise :D – I have!
* Have you cried all night trying to convince your mom that you dont like your new school, randomly hoping she’d put you in the same school as your love! – I have!!
* Have you summa dropped friends who live FAR FAR away cos the rides were fun, EVERYDAY!! – I have!
* Have you ever gotten the number of waiters the regular hang out just cos you thought they were cute :D – WE have!!
* Have you submitted 4 assignments instead of just one? And then asked your prof if you could do few more :D – We have again!
* Have you done stupid shit in the middle of the night just for thrills? – I have!
* Have you stolen cups from barista or the ‘reserved’ boards from Dhaba cos your friends said ‘ooh I want!’ – I have!
* Have you streaked your face purple and stepped into a Xerox shop at 8 in the morning? – I have!!
* Have you fought with someone standing in the middle of the road , while it was POURING cats and dogs!- I have!
* Have you had pen pals? Like really? – I have!
* Have you watched American pie until 6 in the morning and then gone to sleep? :D – I have!!
* Have you randomly picked stuff for friends? :) - yup, I have!
* Have you had 15 phones in a matter of 5 years probably? – I have!
* Have you always wanted something and ensured you had it in 24 hours!!! NOW NOW NOW ??? – I sure have!
* Have you fallen in love every other time that you have told yourself you wouldn’t? – I have ….



I am sure there’s more I want to add to this list but I’d rather not :D


Anjana

2 comments:

  1. hmm .. nice chronological orderin of the stupidities .. some of them were indeed stupid beyond my interpretation ..

    well some of these i dont think get qualified for stupidity..

    "Have you gotten whacked by your teacher for not completing notes when the entire class has done otherwise :D – I have!"
    Hey tht means only nerds r not stupid .. i have been whacked lik a zillion times .. well grt brains r seldom recognised :)

    "Have you watched American pie until 6 in the morning and then gone to sleep? :D – I have!!"
    hmm watchin movies is atleast a good timepass ... i spend many nights lik this readin wht ppl lik u write :D .. man i think am the stupidest of all .. over all this tomorrow i hav to show up for work ..

    "Have you always wanted something and ensured you had it in 24 hours!!! NOW NOW NOW ??? – I sure have!"
    24 hrs seems lik a lotta time .. for me now wud pretty much mean NOW ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. few of your experiences were interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete