In response :)

This deserves a blog post :D 'someone' who read my recentest post has managed to do this :) and make me grin ear to ear :)

awww muaahh caramel :P

I was just sitting at my window, swirling a cup of coffee, doodling on a page, wondering what to pen..thoughts of you came to mind. And thoughts turned into words...

- you are NOT fat, far from it from what I can see

- we all get tired of things, the key is to not let it get to you

- I completely agree with the cosmic connect

- I'm still trying to figure out what a "neck phone" is…hmm I wonder..

- I like your streaks too…grrrr…

- Vidya is getting a box of underwear for her birthday?...okkayy thenn..Happy birthday

Vidya…Enjoy…

- Yes I like the "froggie" and "caramel"…its very cute..

- Not all men are stuck up….just like not all women are stuck up.

- Some women ARE stuck up….

- I wanna see what you shoot

- STICK TO FLIRTING STICK TO FLIRTING…you don't know how good you are at it..

- Don't stick to flirting for too long…well actually don't forgo love completely…it has a

funny way of rearing its sneaky lil head…

- A butterfly is just another "lil insect" in the Grand Scheme of things…

- You are at the center of your grand scheme of things…

- You are NOT ugly…who has called you ugly?? I WANT NAMEESS!!!

- Have you gone to sleep yet?

- I hope not
- Frowing doesnt suit you, that smile of yours definitely DOES

needs no signing off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment