August ... an indecisive month..
neither windy, nor warm
like the passing winds it changes at its will..
August... a month i have dreaded for years...
When the dry autumn leaves blew by they took away
every little shred of happiness i had saved in me..
August.. dancing with sudden company of drizzles
waltzed in and out of me bringing and taking with it love and joy alike...
I stood , one day , embracing the warmth of the first august drizzle
little realizing that in that embrace time would turn its course on me...
August... the month i left the hand of My Lord...
angered and hurt i woke up one morning to beat a path of mine
He watched in amusement ... i am sure He still is watching
thinking to himself...
'Little lamb, come back to my flock...
I will protect you from the august winds..
I will shelter you from all that hurts..
I will balm your wounds...
I will hold your hand...'
This lamb is lost, oh Lord..
I tried taking a path and now i dont know how this wolf's skin fell upon me...
the more I want to take it off me.. the more wild i become and look..
I am as innocent as every lamb in your flock...
I just am too young and naive maybe, that i turned my face to you..
take me back into your arms..
cos none can protect me like you do..
take me back or take me away....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful..
ReplyDeletewhatever it is that's bothering you, I hope you feel better soon..